What makes us unique? Why join our gym as opposed to the others? Here’s 18 reasons why…
1. We Are The Winningest MMA Team In The Area! Our Mixed Martial Arts team boasts an 85% win ratio and is also the most active MMA and Muay Thai team in the area. Frankly, we PROVE that what we teach works just about every other week in the cage or ring! With the current explosion of new MMA schools popping up in the area, we feel it necessary to let you know that not all MMA schools are created equal! Many traditional martial arts schools have decided to “ride the wave” of MMA’s popularity and simply call themselves an MMA school now. Buyers beware! We have plenty of respect for traditional martial arts like Karate and Kung Fu, but those arts are not Mixed Martial Arts! If an MMA school does not have an MMA team that competes regularly and wins, than perhaps the instruction isn’t at a high enough standard. Do your homework!
2. You can’t get more for your money anywhere. We are a “one stop shop” MMA academy with free nutrition counseling, conditioning classes and training in the most cutting edge methods available. Because we’ve been fortunate enough to have successful academies since 2000 –WELL before the boom in MMA’s popularity– we can afford to offer affordable rates. Smaller schools place more of a burden of their expenses on their smaller student body. Our first priority is not money. Helping you reach your goals IS! This allows us to provide very competitive rates so you can get the most “bang” for your buck. In fact, you’ll pay more for one art (i.e. just Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) at most schools than you will for our entire MMA package, which includes MMA, BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, Judo, Free Nutrition, Combat Conditioning classes and more! No “nickel and diming here.” We want the value of our service to be way more than the cost of your membership. We have a “No Pressure” sales policy and will not engage in any “high pressure” sales tactics to get you to join our facility. We offer a wide variety of flexible membership options and our customer service is second to none. Simply put, people join because they love the programs! And if you decide our academy is not for you, that is fine with us as well of course.
3. We offer a FREE PRIVATE (yes I said private) introductory lesson (A $120 value) where you will work one on one with a qualified, certified instructor to discuss your self-defense and fitness goals while helping you determine which program is best for you. There is no obligation to continue. You will learn basic techniques, get an understanding of what your training will consist of, and acquire some of the terminology used in classes while getting comfortable with the friendly and energetic atmosphere. You wouldn’t buy a car without test driving it first, would you? The same goes for the martial arts. Simply enter your best contact info in the box provided to sign up for your Free Private Introductory Lesson.
4. We have the most highly trained and top quality staff and instructors in the area. We are the only school in the region with Champion instructors in each discipline that we teach! Our Muay Thai instructors are Muay Thai Champions, Our MMA instructors are MMA champions and our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/Submission Grappling instructors are competitors and champions as well.
5. We cater to everyone, not just competitors! Whether you want to be the next Ultimate Fighter or just train like one, we have a program for you. 90% of our members come to us as beginners with no intentions of competing in the martial arts. Our highly qualified and certified staff will gradually push you to your next martial arts milestone and to the next level of your training.
6. We promise you that you will be 10 times as effective in defending yourself after just 30 days of training at our academy! And, with that, you will have 10 times the confidence. We teach what works: battle-tested, proven techniques that are quick and easy to learn! These are the same techniques that our fighters use when they compete on live, primetime television.
7. If weight loss is your goal, we promise you that you will lose a minimum of 5lbs within your first 30 days of training! That’s not a promise just any martial arts school will make. We make that promise because it is something we see consistently with our students every day. And, many of them haven’t made a single change to their diet! But, it doesn’t stop there….We have members losing 50lbs-60lbs after just 6 months of training! So, take our classes a minimum of 3 days a week and follow the nutrition plan we give you, and we promise you a MINIMUM loss of 5lbs within the month! And, 5lbs is being very conservative. What have you got to lose but the lbs?
8. We create home grown champions. 95% of our competition team started as beginners with us and are now fighting in the most elite Mixed Martial Arts shows that exist. We also have high level BJJ instruction and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructors that still actively teach and train at World Famous Daddis Fight Camps. All of our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor’s lineage can be traced back to the founder of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Helio Gracie (no posers or fake belt wearing instructors here.) On top of that our Muay Thai instructors have trained, fought and won in Thailand, where the national sport IS Muay Thai!
9. We stay on the cutting edge of the arts we teach. Our instructors are never complacent! We are constantly honing our skills and making pilgrimages throughout the world to learn more about the arts and about different teaching methodologies. The staff here chooses to lead by example and stay active in competition as well. You’re not only getting high-level technique, but also the finesse and details we’ve learned by competing at the highest levels. We teach from experience.
10. Our programs are award winning! We have received many rewards for our programs from some of the largest associations in the industry including NAPMA and The EFC.
11. You’ll receive exclusive, sport-specific workouts that involve EVERY aspect of fitness.You will get in the best shape of your life! From aerobic, to anaerobic, to strength and endurance and flexibility, EVERY muscle in your body is worked in a very balanced manner. You will experience strength gains while your cardio goes through the roof! Yoga techniques and poses are a part of EVERY martial arts class during the warm-ups and cool downs at our academies. Many forget that flexibility training is an important aspect of fitness. We do not skimp on the flexibility training! Not only do we break you down, but we build you back up stronger. There is no need for a traditional gym or health club if you take full advantage of our programs.
12. We Offer an honest, no strings attached, no paperwork to fill out entire week absolutely free. Unlike other schools that claim to offer “free trials” only to have you fill about a bunch of financial documentation in order to “qualify.”
13. Best friends are made at our academies. Everyone is treated like extended family here and bonds are formed that last a lifetime. Our friendly environment is comforting and becomes a large part of many of our member’s social lives.
14. Receive free online video techniques demonstrated by our certified instructors to help supplement your training when you are not at the academy. This allows you to continue your martial arts education even when you are out of town on business or on vacation.
15. The Training Is Fun! Let’s face it, at the end of the day, if you are not having fun with your training, why train? Boredom derails 99% of the people who try to work out on their own. One of the reasons you will end up shedding pounds and getting toned is because it does not “seem” like a workout. You’ll be having so much fun training, that there will be times you’ll forget your even working out! Our instructors are certified and qualified to teach enjoyable, productive and progressive classes.
16. Steel Sharpens Steel….You’ll be around other determined individuals with discipline and an insatiable appetite for success. That is an environment that breeds more success in both the martial arts and in life. It is a fact that we become who we spend time with quite literally. Success leaves clues….and you’ll find those clues here at Razors Edge Mixed Martial Arts and Daddis Training Centers.
17. Our programs literally transform people’s lives. We’ve taken many members who came to us with very not the healthiest of lifestyles prior to their training. Within a short period of time, they are living a positive life and feel better mentally, emotionally and physically! Our schools help you to live the lifestyle that you want. It is not simply a “martial arts school”. You’ll have the opportunity to see how we do this when you visit our academy for your free private lesson.
18.You will feel better mentally, emotionally and physically. The training is a great escape both physically and mentally. Your brain releases chemicals into the body during your workouts which help to elevate your mood, relieve stress while also allowing you to live in the precious present moment. You will leave our academy feeling relaxed, happy and focused. Now, if that is something you are interested in, don’t procrastinate! Give us a call or send us an e-mail today to set up your free private introductory lesson!